Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back to school

Oh heck, is it that time again?

Well, not really. I still have a month of fooling around to do before I hit the books.

This semester, I'm only taking college algebra, and it will be the last math class I need, so that's something. After this, I can get going with biology and chemistry and all the fun stuff that I've been wanting to take.

I signed up for FAFSA last semester, so enrolling this semester was free. I still have to pay for my own books, though, and that's the most expensive part.

My mom bought me a little pencil set that has owls printed on the pencils, and an eraser shaped like an owl. It was sweet of her. I'm glad she's trying to be normal.

Anyway, I'm really bad at math. I've been taking remedial math so far and getting B's, so I'm hoping I'll get a B in this class also. It burns me to get a B instead of an A, but the truth is that I'm trying really, really hard, and this is the best I can do. So, I'm trying to accept that about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment