Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I don't believe in time

Last year, I had two classes like I do this year. However, last year I went two mornings and one evening. I had to work extra hours to make up for the morning classes, and that was hard, but I've got to say that it was nice to have most evenings free. I had time to do homework, time to go to the gym and eat healthy, homemade dinners. I'm so worried that Christmas will find me ten pounds overweight, and so full of fat that my red blood cells will be apologizing to each other as they try to squeeze through my veins.

I honestly don't know how single parents, and parents in general manage to go to school and work with kids. There always seems to be a single mother in at least one of my classes. I really admire these people, but at the same time I'm sort of thankful that I don't have those burdens. I know that I suck for thinking that, but sheesh. Thank God I don't have kids. There's just no way I could do this. Kudos to you, single mothers.

Anyway, I'm picking up my books on Wednesday, and I'm going to check on where my classes are. I also really need a tutor for my math class. Know any single, straight, hot guys that know their way around a graphing calculator?

Yeah, I don't either. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment