Monday, August 31, 2009

Dizzy Land

I went to Disneyland on Saturday with my friend. We've made a pact that we are going to go once a month in order to not waste our passes, and we're really keeping to it. Disneyland is a great place for people watching and eating unhealthy food without feeling guilty. It was just so dang hot...my fringe was plastered to my forehead and I now have spots like a teenager due to the heat. Two little girls on two separate rides mistook me for their mother and tried to hold my hand and snuggle up, only to look up confused because I clearly am not their mother.

I never watch the fireworks show any more, but we heard that Dumbo now flies over the castle, so we camped out and got a good seat and some ice cream and waited for the show to start. It was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment