Thursday, August 27, 2009

But when do I sleep?

I was complaining to my co-worker today as we were on our way to buy coffee (from Not Starbucks) that I haven't been to the gym all week, and what if I get really, really fat this semester? Like, forklifts to take me out of my house after I expire from the weight of my own chest pushing down on me fat? The only time I could go to the gym is at 9:30 at night, or 5:30 in the morning. She gave me a really unsympathetic look and said, "Well, then that's what youv'e gotta do."

I think she was just jonesing for caffeine.

So, okay, I decided to go after class tonight, and I just checked the schedule. I don't get out tonight until 9:50, and that's just too late to go to the gym. It's too late to get home. But, at least next week I'll be prepared to go straight from class to the gym without stopping at home or collecting $200.00. Maybe I'll even go to the gym this weekend. On Saturday, I'm taking my geriatric guinea pigs to the vet for a check-up. You just haven't been glared at until you've been glared at by a guinea pig with a thermometer up its derrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment