Thursday, September 22, 2011

Great Moments in Fiction

Last year or so (I forget when), I read and reviewed the terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad story "In the Lair of the White Worm" by Bram Stoker , and I'm sort of trying to decide what I want to do with it.

On one hand, I'd love to re-write the story, and fix what is broken with it. On the other hand, I have two other books, plus a parody of Twilight partially written and floating around in my head, and I feel like I should finish at least one of those before I begin something else.

And then I think that NaNoWriMo is coming up, and what better way to do it, get the words written, and finish, than rewriting an abysmally apalling novel? And yet, I fell that's cheating. On the other hand, I'd be changing the book so much as to make it nearly unrecognizable from its former incarnation.

Plus, I'm trying to pass college algebra with a B or better, so there's that.

Must ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment