Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Getting closer

I met with my college counselor last night, and the good news is that I only have 12 more classes to take! She and I talked for a long time, and I told her my fears and wishes, and she listened and helped me out. We both agreed on the fact that I need to stop working at my government job and start working at a vet's office. And that starting either next semester or the semester afterwards, I need to be in college full time.

I told my mom that she needs to wrap her head around the fact that I'm going to quit my job probably at the end of the year. She looked worried, but nodded. We have a few plans that we are going to implement between now and then, so hopefully we can keep everything on track.

Okay, I'm getting excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment