I keep circling this book.
On the one hand, I know it's going to be horrible.
1. The chances that a fanfiction writer has actually researched the complexity of the D/s relationship is highly doubtful.
2. The chances that a Twilight fan would know any position other than Missionary is highly doubtful.
3. The chances that a Twilight fanfiction writer can write good BDSM in a coherent way is highly doubtful.
4. The chances that a Twilight fanfiction writer can fill in the rest of the book with a coherent plot is highly doubtful.
5. The chances that I would enioy this book in any way is highly doubtful, and my friend Cassandra always says I write better reviews when I hate the book so
6. I might just do it.
Edit: I just found this quote at Reasoning with Vampires:
Related Quote: “Twilight at least has the benefit of being fascinating in its awfulness, like a car wreck where you can’t tell if the primary cause was one driver’s cataracts, another driver’s onset of peanut allergy, the rockslide, the sudden appearance off a horde of rabid badgers, or the mysterious solar eclipse. Fifty Shades of Grey is just a drunk driver. Both are hailed as automotive revolutions.” — Audreyii