Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Migraine, meet Insomnia...

A few years ago, I was having an issue with my body. I would get insomnia about a week before my period, and then the week of my period, I would get a really bad migraine. This lasted for about a year, and then just as mysteriously as the condition came about, it stopped.

Well, it's back. Well, not entirely like last time; last week I had a migraine, got my period, and then this week I'm dealing with insomnia. Looking back, this was all preceded by about a week of extreme exhaustion.

Yes, I'm going to talk to a doctor. I know they're supposed to have all the answers, but I'm a bit sceptical at the moment.

Anyway, I'm just sitting here, fixing every other word that I type because I'm so tired that I can't even do that right any more. I have lab tonight after biology. I hope I don't screw anything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment