Friday, November 18, 2011

Yo tengo que hacer quimica...

So, I'm trying to get a good grade in Algebra. It's not working. Last night, I got my first B on a test. I've gotten D's on the last two. I'm pulling a strong C in the class, but I just can't deal with that. I'm too much of a perfectionist. I want that B.

Anyway, next semester I need to take intro to Chemistry and Biology. The good news is that Biology ought to be a breeze for me. I'm good at Biology. I've never taken Chemistry, though, and I'm worried that my D's in math are going to creep in there.

I think this might be good for me. I'm used to not studying much and just winging it. I write essays the night before they're due, research and all. I just hate not being inherently good at something.

The first person to call me Hermione Grainger gets punched in the neck. Besides, she was good at everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment