Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dear Dr. Psychiatrist

Hi. Look, I like you, okay? I actually trust you to do your job. That's why I won't roll up my sleeves. I'm not going back to The Hospital. No, I won't submit myself to a nurse so she can look. I don't care how discrete she is. We both know what she's going to find. I won't lie, I'm under a lot of pressure here, but if you try to send me back to The Hospital, it absolutely WILL be over my dead body. Literally.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

2 comments:

  1. I won't lie and say I understand--not having been precisely where you are--but I *will* say you still have a right to privacy and to decline certain things. You're in your right mind, and you can make choices. Just know I love you and back you up. Of course, I'll also kick your butt if you do something dumb, but that goes back to loving you. :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this (can't seem to follow your blog for some reason) and I wanted to say I'm thinking of you.

    *more hugs*

    ReplyDelete