Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm fine, really

So, Saturday night, I wasn't feeling too well, but I chalked it up to doing algebraic equations all day. I was supposed to go out with friends that night, but they weren't feeling well either, and we all came to the conclusion that we had colds. On Sunday, I went for a hike and then to church with a friend. When I got home, I fell asleep for five hours and then my mom woke me up, very apologetic, but I had stuff she really needed me to do, and when you live with your mom rent-free so that you can go to college, you do what she asks you to do. Yesterday, I stayed home from work. I should probably be there again today, but I have work to do (a lot of it that I can't motivate myself to do), and I've asked for tomorrow off so that I can go to some appointments, so I couldn't stay home and feel good about it. Luckily, I have a new boss, and he's pretty cool about just leaving us be. As long as we get our work done, he's happy.

Anyway, I'm okay. I get waves of not feeling well, but it's not a persistent thing like it was yesterday. Currently, I'm chewing on a piece of Pan Dulce, one of the perks of living and working in a predominantly Hispanic neighborhood.

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. I haven't sent him a card yet, so I'd better do that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment