Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm back! Too bad about my luggage...

First of all, I really did touch down in the land of the Delta Blues in the middle of the pouring rain.

I touched down an hour and a half after I was supposed to because there was a lightning storm in Charlotte that started the minute the cabin doors closed.

I had a layover in Memphis of one hour and five minutes.

That I made the plane to LA at all was a miracle. I guess I shouldn't have expected my luggage to be there as well. I did, though. I really did. It wasn't. My laptop is in my suitcase because I didn't want to carry it around. Stupid me.

Anyway, in answer to my last post, no one upgraded me to first class. Boo. I wish.

I miss my little nieces and even my brother...I can't say I miss the humidity, though. Of course, after the lightning and rain, it might have gotten nicer in Charlotte. I refuse to look at a weather map just in case it's a balmy 75 with only 50% humidity or something in the south. Of course, now I'm in sunny Orange County, so I can't complain.

Anyway, it's always better to be home than anywhere else in the world. Except Scotland.


Oooh, ooh! ETA: Guess what I did while I was gone? I caught up with the Kartrashians! Scott is still a douche, Kourtney is still annoying, Khloe is still awesome, and Kim is still a wax figurine. My life is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment