Thursday, February 2, 2012

Take it to the limit...one more tiiiiiiime

The title has nothing to do with this post. I just have that song in my head, thanks, Don Henly.

Last night's biology lab was hard. Not because I didn't know what I was doing, but because I was supposed to be looking for a paramecium, and I couldn't find one. Then the professor came over, and he was looking for it, and he couldn't find it. And it turns out that I didn't have one on the slide.

So, I got a new slide and I found it. Then I dunked the slide in bleach water because I just looked at some spinning single-celled organism, and then I killed it. I am play gods!

The house is still a mess, but I finally managed to find our cable modem. And then it didn't work, so we're probably going to have to have some guy come down and fix it for us because that's what you do. I hate this. Can I never ever move again, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment